Physicians for Health Issues Resulting from Mold

If you are concerned about health problems that are associated with exposure to mold, you should first contact your family or general health care provider inorder to determine if you need a refer to see a specialist. Specialist include allergists, physicians who treat mold allergies, or an infectious disease physician, who treats mold infections. If the infection is located in the lungs, a pulmonary physician might be needed.

More information available at Center for Disease Control.